This policy explains how Common People will protect any information you provide to us.
1. The Common People list server, run by the campaigners at Common People is the owner of the email list for the campaign.
You can contact the administrators for the campaign at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The information you provide to us will be used by us in order to maintain a register of supporters and supply you with updates on our campaigns.
3. You can unsubscribe from the list instantly, at any time, via the link at the bottom of every email you receive from us or by entering the information you received when you signed up (please any welcome email you receive, just in case). Or we can unsubscribe you if you contact us at email@example.com, though your request may take a day or two for us to action by hand.
4. We will never voluntarily share your information with a third party, and will fight to the degree that we are able any legal or government action that attempts to obtain such data.
5. We will not transfer any information that we hold on you to any email or internet service provider outside the European Economic Area, unless that provider applies the principles of the Safe Harbour Agreement or equivalent safeguard.
6. Under the Data Protection Act, you may at any time request a copy of all information we hold on you (for which we may charge a small fee to offset our administration costs) by writing to us at the above address.